The Vicar and PCC are pleased to announce that Sunday services will resume at St Dunstan’s on the 21st of March at 11:15 – please note the new time. This will be our usual Sunday 45 service.
Later in the year, when we can meet without restrictions, there will be a special service to meet and greet Gary and Sharon Townsend.
As we are still in the grip of a pandemic restrictions on how we use the building and what we can do in it are still in place. In the interests of keeping everyone as safe as possible the Vicar asks you to observe the following:
- You must inform the Vicar, Gary Townsend, if you wish to attend the service – 01622 813178 or: email@example.com
- If you think you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 do not attend the service
- St Dunstan’s is open for private prayer during the week so be aware that the building is being used more than on Sundays
- A face covering must be worn whilst in the building
- On entering and exiting the building you are to sanitize your hands with the hand sanitizer provided
- Follow the directed pathway in the isles
- You are to sit only in a place where you see a service sheet set out
- In the pew you will see an NHS Test & Trace Form which you must complete and leave in the pew
- Social distancing rules are to be observed at all times
- Do not mingle with anyone outside your household or support bubble
- At the end of the service do not mingle in the building with anyone outside of your household or support bubble.